|Pediatric Dental Specialists|
- Our doctors and team members will be screened and their temperature taken each day prior to entering the office.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have touchless hand sanitizer dispensers that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room/game room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys or video games, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- The waiting room will have a Honeywell True HEPA Console air purifier.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Forms will be digital and will be texted or emailed so you can complete them prior to your visit.